Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Spring Break Kids!

Yep, that's my two girls sitting in a box eating skittles. That was pretty much the Lawrence house Spring Break finale! Thank goodness we enjoyed the beautiful weather Thursday, because little did I know we would spend the rest of the weekend quarantined from the rest of the world. It all started with Skylar getting sick on Friday morning, Londyn got it Friday night, I got it Saturday morning, and by Saturday evening Kevin had it too. Thank goodness it was only a 24 hour thing, but it's taken until this evening to get almost everyone back to health. Saturday afternoon and evening the girls pretty much had to fend for themselves as well as entertain Lincoln. I'm not sure we even fed them other than the skittles Kevin brought them when he went out to get me something to drink early Saturday. It's all a blur.. Anyway, they seemed to be just fine, and when I woke up from one of my naps, I found them both sitting in this box giggling and skittle munching as happy as could be.

post signature

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sorry, you guys were sick, but I love the photo.