Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

The last few days and weeks have been rather busy for us as I am sure they have been for you as well. Most of the time, I'm so caught up in the craziness of everything going on that I don't take time to enjoy all of the wonderful things about this time of year. This year has seemed a little more hectic than usual, but now that the season begins to wind down, and I feel I can begin to relax, I'm becoming more appreciative of all joys this season brings. We've been able to enjoy a few of our favorite holiday activities over the last few days, and are all ecstatic that Lincoln is here to join us this year! We went to see the Rhema lights after church this evening. The weather was beautiful, and the kids loved meandering around taking in the beauty of all the lights.
This is a collage of yet another brief photo session in front of the Christmas tree which has become nearly mandatory each time we get dressed throughout the holiday season.

We've also been doing a little bit of our traditional holiday baking, one of my favorite things to do with the girls every year.


post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

your family just looks so complete this year with little lincoln! you look great too! we're enjoying all of the fun holiday activities too!