Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Eve

This post is a little out of order, but I'm sure you'll get over that:) Considering that Friday was the last school day before halloween, both girls had events going on in which they had to dress accordingly. Miraculously, I remembered, and had the correct attire without having to purchase a thing. (I know this doesn't mean much to you, but is very exciting to me!) Londyn dressed and ready for the pumpkin run. (Londyn came home and informed me that there were tons of other people wearing her shirt. Sorry honey, it's the $5 shirt from Target that they have every year. Of course, there were other kids wearing it, but I'm sure you were the cutest!)
Skylar dressed and ready for the harvest festival. (I'm totally getting my money's worth out of this western wear I purchased last year!)
Lincoln has been an amazing addition to our family, but we still love our girl time. Londyn has been driving me crazy all week, so I thought we probably needed to spend some quality time together. One of her favorite things to do is paint her nails, so we started out our evening with a visit to Target to purchase some nail polish, and snagged a hot chocolate at Starbucks.
We chatted over chocolate,

and painted nails for Halloween.

post signature

No comments: