Wednesday, May 26, 2010

8 Months

I'm not quite sure where the last 8 months have gone, but I know that they've been great and are getting better all of the time. I'm so glad that summer is here and school is out so I can spend more time with this adorable little guy. Even after the third child, it never ceases to amaze me how babies develop their little personalities and are constantly learning something new. Lincoln is now crawling as you saw on the previous post, he still adores his sisters, he has decided that he does like food after all, he likes to pull hair and reach for jewelry, he loves to be thrown into the air, and I like to think he loves his mama, but he does say what sounds like dada. He still has no teeth, but hopefully those will be coming soon. He is still pretty laid back and easy going which makes things a whole lot easier. Happy 8 months buddy!




post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I can't believe he is 8 months already! He's turning into such a big boy so quickly! Can't wait to see him and the girls again!