Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandparent's Tea

My parents are crazy, but I'm really glad that they are! If not, I am afraid I would have had a very disappointed little girl. Today her school hosted a Grandparent's Tea, and she wanted her grandparents to be there. I debated on whether or not to even tell my mom about it, knowing she was leaving for a work trip in Vegas Saturday, and was going to have to come back in a week or so for the baby. Nonetheless, I told her and as I suspected they would do, they made the 5 hour trek to Oklahoma for a 30 minute program for Grandparent's Day at Skylar's school. She was beaming, and so excited to have them there. My mom was able to get a few pictures of her performance, and as you may be able to tell, she is totally losing her shy side which I'm not sure I like.





This was my attempt to actually get a picture with the grandparents. However, Londyn was way tired, so she wasn't being very cooperative. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming. I know it was a long drive for a short stay, but very much appreciated by all of us. It's always great to see you, and Grandparent's Day wouldn't have been the same without you!

post signature

No comments: