Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall is here.....Already???






 

So, as usual, I had the best of intentions of telling you about the rest of our summer, our back to school adventures, birthdays that have now come and gone, but somehow we were swept away in a whirlwind, and things just quickly got into full swing craziness.  I can't complain, everything is great, I just didn't prioritize the blog.  I continue to think that maybe I should give it up, but I just can't.  I like looking back.  I'll accept just being behind, at least for now.  I won't try to play catch up with everything, but there are a few things that can't go unblogged about, and fall is here, so lots of excitement to write about.  Mostly though, I am beginning to realize more and more everyday that there are no more babies around here. Skylar is practically an adult, Londyn is maturing, and Lincoln is extending beyond being a toddler and is turning into a little boy.  It's wonderful and a little sad at the same time.  Anyway, I'm not going to saymuch tonight, just wanted to make my presence known again and that I am going to attempt to get back into a regulary blogging habit.  (Thanks to Sara at Beloved Photography for the pic of the kids!)

No comments: