Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Break-Random Pics

Yes, I know it's almost Thanskgiving. Yes, I know that Fall Break was over a month ago. Yes, I know that most retail stores have their Christmas decorations up. And I'd be lying if I said we didn't already have Christmas lights on our house. But, oh well, I still have a few more fall break things to catch up on as well as Halloween. Then, I can move on, and will be able to post about Thanksgiving and then all the fun Christmas things coming up.

Skylar enjoying a mummy dog. Londyn doing a little leisurely reading.

An attempt to take a picture of all the grandkids with Grammy Tammy. Sorry mom, but I don't think that's going to work out too well for a couple of years.

Malachi and Lincoln having fun in the leaves.

Hanging out with Grandma Del waiting for the apple butter.

Grandma Vi even came to join the fun and squeeze on the girls a little.



post signature

No comments: