Friday, November 6, 2009

Star Wars

The girls were invited to a Star Wars party tonight. We had not yet introduced them to Star Wars, so they had no idea what to expect. I wasn't going to get them costumes, but Kevin found a 75% off sale and purchased a couple of costumes, including one for himself. (child size might I add) However, two girls and only one Princess Leia costume didn't go over too well. With much bribery, Londyn agreed to be a storm trooper and Skylar got to be Princess Leia. Neither were thrilled with their new look. Skylar made the comment, "I thought the princess would be prettier." Londyn said, "Will you make sure no one laughs at me?" If you look closely into the eyes of the storm trooper, you will find a very disgruntled little girl.


This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post, I just didn't want him to feel left out. Now that I think of it, he was wearing his Darth Vader shirt today. That would've been more appropriate.

post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the eye roll, little miss storm trooper! And princess Leia is much cuter than I remember her being! I hope they had fun at their Star Wars party. Lincoln is looking precious as usual. Can't wait to see you all again!