Sunday, May 31, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Life has been a little wild around her lately, and I don't have much to talk about, but if you're browsing the internet and are looking for a few more ways to use your time you can check out the girls most recent photo shoot at www.betsygregoryphotography.com . The username is email@example.com and the password is dance.
You can also check out the virtual tour of our home at http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Broken-Arrow_OK_74014_1108959160 . Not that it's of that much interest to you, but that is where we have spent a lot of our time lately, and I was pleased with the way the tour turned out. It seems a little bare to me, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be to make it look more spacious. I just hope it sells quickly because I'm not sure we can maintain the current level of cleanliness and actually be living in our house.
In other news, I had my 20 week appointment yesterday and the doctor said everything looks great, and he confirmed that we are in fact having a boy.
That's all for now, I hope you are enjoying your May days! If I had my guess, yours is just as busy as mine!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I usually think only of the negative things during my pregnancy so I've decided to reflect on a few of the perks. I'm sure this attitude will last for about 3 seconds, but at least I tried. I'm pretty sure that anyone who spends any amount of time with me is sick and tired of me complaining. Please don't shun me as your friend, it's only a temporary, I promise. I hate that I've acquired the annoying personality trait of cynicism. I really try not to be annoying, but pregnancy just brings out the worst in me, in more ways than one. Ok, for the perks I can think of(besides the obvious of course, like creating new life, feeling the baby move, etc.):
1. Elastic waist pants-no, they're not pretty, but they sure are comfortable.
2. You never have to suck in.
3. You actually try to stick your belly out after a ginormous meal so you look pregnant not just fat.
4. It's a great excuse to take a nap whenever you're feeling the least bit tired.
5. You can blame pregnancy brain for any stupid thing you do.
6. I spend way less money on clothes because nothing actually looks good, I only buy the necesseties.
7. After you actually have the baby, and are on the downhill slope, people tell you how good you look even if you are fatter than you've ever been in your life. This is because they are used to seeing you look so huge and no one remembers that you were once a normal looking human being.
8. Getting dressed takes way less time because there are not nearly as many things to choose from. I no longer go for looking good, just simply finding something that covers as much of my body as possible.
9. I don't feel guilty for clearing my schedule and going to bed by 9:00PM
10. People around the house work very hard to keep you content for fear of being a victim of a mood swing.
Ten things, that's all I've got, and some of them are stretching it. Now if I were creating a list of negative things about pregnancy, that would be neverending. If you have any other pregnancy perks, I would love to hear them!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Or maybe not so much. Londyn took her purse to church this morning which happened to have a little change in it. When it was time for the offering, she pulled out two pennies and a quarter. Apparently she was trying to decide which she should give. She ultimately decided on giving the two pennies. I would like to have thought she didn't know the value of the coins and thought that two was more than one. However, when Kevin asked her why, she said she would rather give the quarter to the store.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Mr. and Mrs. Chandler